BENTON Snail Bee High Content Essence


 60 ml.
This product has a clear gel texture. The gel doesn't feel sticky or goopy. It's easy to spread all over and you don't need much. I think it's great for people with oily skin type like myself. The product doesn't sit on top it absorbs fast into the skin. I didn't experience any break out while using it. I like that it has a neutral scent, almost no scent at all. It's an acne medication type of product that's based on a natural type of ingredients.
What I like about it is that it has a calming effect on my skin. I have sensitive skin due to my Tretinoin (Retin A) treatment and I tend to get some redness here and there on my face. This essence takes away the redness and makes my skin less sensitive. I have never felt any burning sensation after applying it. It also gives me a good level of hydration without any stickiness or shine.
As for the price I think it's very affordable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++