BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++

50ml.
This BB cream has a lot of positive reviews that's why I decided to try it.
One thing that you should keep in mind is that it's very perfumy (sad face).
It comes in one shade. My skin tone is something between yellow olive beige definitely not pink. The product shade is grey beige and I have noticed that grey undertones match my skin.
The formula is very hydrating and moisturising. I think it could be a great product for people with dry flaky skin. It creates moistfull skin look. Since I'm using Tretinoin cream my skin tends to peel from time to time but this BB cream hides flakiness very well and is suitable for sensitive skin.
Moistfull texture makes it easy to apply. It blends very well and looks very natural on my skin. Overall I really like it and I would repurchase it.
Ingredients:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight