Innisfree SMART FOUNDATION WATER BALANCING SPF30 PA++

15 ml. It's compact and travel friendly. Also it's very well priced (cost effective).
The scent is very light, fresh and natural.
The shade 23 suits me perfectly. I think it's a mixture of yellow and beige tones. It doesn't have grey or pink undertone. This is how this shade looks under a different lightings.
I apply it with my fingers. For me it's the easiest way to apply.
The coverage is light to medium. The formula is like water - lotion type it's very moistfull and not heavy. The texture is light and thin. I like it a lot cause it gives fine and natural/ healthy looking skin.
It also gives a nice healthy moister glow.
Definitely worth trying.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++

Oily skin make-up: Milk of Magnesium, Avon Magix Face Perfector, Monistat Gel, Skinfood Black Egg Primer, Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Pact, Lioele Mix Concealer, Missha Signature Wrinkle Filler BB Cream, Nivea Pressed Powder, Sephora Foundation Compact, Catrice Mineral powder, Sephora Blush, Maybelline Pure Mineral blush, Tanaka/Thanaka powder