Innisfree SMART FOUNDATION WATER BALANCING SPF30 PA++

15 ml. It's compact and travel friendly. Also it's very well priced (cost effective).
The scent is very light, fresh and natural.
The shade 23 suits me perfectly. I think it's a mixture of yellow and beige tones. It doesn't have grey or pink undertone. This is how this shade looks under a different lightings.
I apply it with my fingers. For me it's the easiest way to apply.
The coverage is light to medium. The formula is like water - lotion type it's very moistfull and not heavy. The texture is light and thin. I like it a lot cause it gives fine and natural/ healthy looking skin.
It also gives a nice healthy moister glow.
Definitely worth trying.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++