Missha Signature Wrinkle Fill up BB Cream # 23 SPF37 PA++ FAKE!!!

Be aware of a fake Missha products on ebay even if you buy from a reliable seller like I did! iamlove-shop
First, it's the name that is wrong Wrinkle Fill up. Second, the scent is stronger than original Missha Signature Wrinkle Filler. And finally the texture of this fake BB cream is thin and it doesn't cover the pores or fine lines cause it seems to be a simple cream mixed with foundation.
For a fake it does look quite decent and maybe I could use it as any other BB cream but I'm not sure yet. I've tried mixing it with silicon primer and it turned out to be great! Very similar formulation to an authentic product. In the end it turned out alright. I wish I have paid less!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++