Oily skin make-up: Milk of Magnesium, Avon Magix Face Perfector, Monistat Gel, Skinfood Black Egg Primer, Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Pact, Lioele Mix Concealer, Missha Signature Wrinkle Filler BB Cream, Nivea Pressed Powder, Sephora Foundation Compact, Catrice Mineral powder, Sephora Blush, Maybelline Pure Mineral blush, Tanaka/Thanaka powder


Step 1. I apply milk of magnesium all over my face using a cotton pad and then I wait for it to dry.
Step 2.  I use one of these as a primer:
Skinfood black egg primer has oil gel consistency. Monistat gel has silicon gel consistency. Avon Magix face perfector is like a very dry cream and it has SPF 20.
Step 3. 
 Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Pact
This is a transparent powder that has not scent. It is silky smooth.
Step 4. To conceal my under eyes circles or discolourations I use either Lioele Mix Concealer or Missha Signature Wrinkle Filler BB cream.
Lioele Mix Concealer
It has a thick creamy consistency but not liquidy.
It gives a good/ high coverage and brightens my eyes. I like the idea of mixing these two together so you could achieve the shade you need. It gives a natural finish and blends in very well. It is also great at concealing the blemishes!
It has a very light scent almost no scent at all.The packaging is very cute and is suitable for travelling.
Missha Signature Wrinkle Filler BB cream:
 I use this one under my eyes, around my nose and on my cheeks. It doesn't look oily on your skin but it is creamy and doesn't absorb any oils. What I like about it is that it fills in the pores and small wrinkles and lives my skin looking smooth and satin.
Since I have oily skin I still have to go around with a tissue to absorb the excess shine/oils. 
Step 5. e.l.f. High Definition Powder. I use it to seal the concealer or BB cream around my eyes so it wouldn't crease. 
Step 6.  
Sephora Foundation Compact (matifying/mineral)
It matches my skin tone perfectly. Oil control is good. It gives light to medium coverage. Looks very natural up close. I think it is buildable. It is my favourite pressed powder. I prefer mineral more than the other two cause it has no parabens in it.
Step 7. A little bit of contouring. 
Catrice Mineral powder
I use this one when I am not bronzed. I try to protect my skin from sun damage. But if I get slightly tanned I would use benefit hoola bronzing powder.
I like catice cosmetics as well as I like their powder. It blends very well and gives very natural sun kissed look.
Step8. Blush 
I don't have a lot of blushes two is all I have. I feel that blushes can make me look clownish no matter in which way I apply them. 
Sephora Blush (orange punchy N05 sunbaked) and Maybelline pure mineral W01
 I prefer matte no shimmer blushes.
Step 9. Finishing powder.
Recently I found Tanaka powder and I was surprised by how well it absorbs my oils and makes my skin look naturally matte and smooth.I matches my skin tone which is yellow. I have it in two shades first one is more natural grey tone.
Second one is more yellow toned. 
It is a natural finely ground wood bark. Since it is natural I use it any time I want to give matte finish to my face. I would say it is transparent. No scent. It can get a bit dusty while you apply it but I like it a lot. 
I try to make my make-up look natural from up close and I hopefully it does look this way. I will post a photo of how all these products together look on my face.   
See you later people :)

Comments

  1. I use the Sephora blush as well, I loved it :) the exact same shade. I think it would be great if you posted something about eye make-up. Cause it is so hard to find the best recipe and the best products to make the eye-shadow last long enough.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++