sensitive dry skin / lavera Gentle Cleansing Milk / lavera Basis 2-in-1 Cleansing Milk / Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution

As I have mentioned before my skin gets sensitive from time to time after Tretinoin cream. So if I have any irritation, redness or dryness I use:

lavera Gentle Cleansing Milk 125ml
 It is 100% natural, chemical free and no animal testing. It is very gentle I can use it around the eyes it calms the irritation perfectly.
 It is creamy and smells very nice (sweet floral sent but not too strong after a while it goes away).
 I put it all over my face and massage it for a while and then I wipe it with my cotton pad. After my skin doesn't feel oily or greasy it feels fresh and nourished.

lavera Basis 2-in-1 Cleansing Milk 125ml
 These two are very similar in use and give the same effect. I like them both I couldn't decide which one I like the most.
I will definitely buy it again and again.

While I am in the shower I use :
Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution 250ml 8.4oz
It contains no artificial fragrance or colour. It almost has no smell at all.
 I wash it off with water and it leaves my skin feeling comfortable. If I wear any make-up I would wash my face with dove soap first and then use one of the products mentioned.
 It is a bit expensive but you don't need much so I would repurchase it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++