Lioele Blackhead Clear

I don't know how I managed to survive all these years without this product!
Lioele Blackhead Clear 60ml
The packaging is cute and girly.
 It softens/melts the sebum in the pore so it comes out easily. I like to scrub my face and steam with warm water for a bit. Try not to use tretinoin/retinol or any other gels/creams (clinique dramatically different moisturising gel) that can make your skin sensitive. I avoid using tretinoin cream for 3-5 days and I use natural creams instead.
 I split in half the cotton pad and cut it into different shapes. I soak them and apply to all of my face. Wait for 25 minutes and wipe it off. After I wash my face and apply organic coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil. This product cleans my face pores perfectly. This is my third bottle of it. Love it so much!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++