Fast easy breakfast


Yummy, healthy and fast breakfast

    Eating in the morning is very important to me as it should be to everyone. I don't like spending too much time preparing food but I still want it to taste good and to be nutritious. Plus I don't like a heavy feeling in my stomach afterwords.
    So basically I mix some rolled oats with different types of sun dried fruits, berries and seeds. I would suggest to buy sun dried organic ingredients so it would taste better. It does make a huge difference.
    Rolled oats + raisins + goji berries + pumpkin seeds + (or raw coconut chips) + soy milk = yummy
  
 If you like it sweat you should add some sun dried bananas or organic honey. This is the honey that I have now:
To balance sweetness add some mulberries or any other berries.
 You can mix whatever you like just make sure you buy them without the additives like: vegetable oil or sugar. So you would not end up eating tons of sugar in the morning!!!
  I don't know if I should mention that all this is full of vitamins that your body needs to function and maintain a healthy immune system.
  Hope this was useful. Don't forget to eat 3 times a day and snack some fruits in-between.
P.S. If you are very short on time you can pour it into a food processor to process a bit then store it in a glass jars and eat it on your way to work. Just try to think about all the small things like where to put your spoon after and use some hand sanitizing wipes so it would not get messy and cause any discomfort in your daily routine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++