SPF / sunscreens / sunblock (Skin Food RED ORANGE SUN PACT SPF50, Holika Holika UV Wonder shield Powdery spray SPF50, Daily Air Light CC Sun Cream SPF45, Etude House Precious Mineral BB CREAM Cotton Fit)

SPF products that I have tried recently and I like them a lot:
1. Holika Holika UV Wonder shield Powdery spray SPF50
It comes in a 100ml spray bottle. The bottle is a bit bigger than I expected. The main reason I bought it is that I could take it with me on a plane. It barely fits into a liquid bag and leaves very little place for other items. This is a little bit upsetting. 
It has a nice scent but if I had to use it everyday I think I would have to buy unscented (but it's just me).
 It has a light powdery texture and it doesn't make your skin pale or oily. I like to spray it into my hair parting to protect the skin on my head as it gets burnt easily/to protect skin underneath my hair. This is my second bottle of UV wonder shield (previous one was also 100ml but the bottle was smaller). I will be buying it again and again while the sun keeps shining :)
2. Daily Air Light CC Sun Cream SPF45
It comes in a 50g tube. It is water and sweat resistant (true). It feels light and refreshing on the skin(true). It works great as a make-up base (true).
It has a very nice small (summer/sea/beach/fresh breeze). 
The cream is slightly pink but it doesn't show on the skin.
It brightens up the skin tone. My oily skin likes it a lot. :) It is also suitable for dry skin.
3. Etude House Precious Mineral BB CREAM Cotton Fit
 This is one of my favourite korean BB creams. It has SPF 30. It is lightly scented.
It is suitable for oily skin. I think it helps to control the oil (but it won't make a miracle). I still have to use a tissue and press it against my face to absorb excess cream/grease. It gives a medium coverage and fills in the pores pretty well.
I apply it with my fingers. At the beginning it might look several shades lighter than your skin tone. After 2-3minutes it will be absorbed and will match your skin tone. My skin looks bright, smooth and even but it might exaggerate flakiness. After I finish my samples I will buy a full size.
4. Skin Food RED ORANGE SUN PACT SPF50
I am really glad I found this powder. It almost has no scent. It contains 9.5g. I have it in number 2 Natural.
I apply this powder with kabuki or any other brush. It is ultra fine and lightweight. Easy to apply. It controls the oils very well and gives matte finish. The skin feels smooth and silky after this powder.
It gives very natural coverage. I will repurchase it again.
I always finish my make-up routine with Tanaka/ Thanaka powder. I take this products when I go to the sea side. Here I am wearing all these products together.
Have a great summer people! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++