Tony Moly blackhead out oil gel

 
It comes in a 30ml huge plastic jar that looks like an egg as you see. I find it very cute and creative but at the same time it is a huge piece of plastic.

 
After you finish the product you can break the egg and use it as a decoration I am not sure if I am going to do that.


I like the smell a lot. It smells like sweet orange. I wash my face and scrub it before I apply this product to all of my face.  You don't need much of it. It does feel like a gel oil.
 
It has small and large particles but I wouldn't use it as a scrub. I leave it for half an hour or more.
 
It sits quite comfortably on my face and the scent doesn't go away.
I think this product will last me a while. My pores feel refreshed but not clean after it. I think it is a good product to open up the pores and clean them with something more powerful afterwords. I don't think I am going to repurchase it but it was nice to try it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++