HOLIKA HOLIKA Miracle Real Skin Finish combination/oily

It has SPF 25. It comes in a 50g. plastic jar PP which is number 5 considered to be safe to use!
The packaging is gorgeous, very cute and magical.
I like the packaging a lot.

It is a thick cream with pink undertone. In the beginning it looks a bit weird on my skin since I am yellow toned but after it is absorbed it becomes less and less noticeable.

It also makes your skin look a bit palish since it has SPF. You need very little amount of the product.
I can use it even when my skin is very sensitive.

The scent is nice and soft not strong at all so it doesn't bother me.

I apply this cream on a daily basis when I don't have to wear any make-up. It doesn't control my oils and It doesn't make my skin matte. After half an hour or so my skin looks oily so I wipe the excess oil away and reapply the cream.

I like how nice it feels when you are applying it. I think people with dry to combination skin could give it a try. I will use it and see what else I can find out there on the market.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++