Avon magix compact smoothing primer/ couche de base compacte lissage pour la peau

10 g. Unscented.

It's a silicon-based primer. I apply it over Phillips® Milk of Magnesia to keep my skin matte for as long as possible. I use my fingers to apply this primer. Since it's a silicon primer it may feel a bit heavy but it smooths out enlarged pores and wrinkles quite well. I prefer to use a powder foundation with this primer. In my opinion the texture (formula) could be a bit drier. It would give a better oil control. I try to wear silicon based primer occasionally since it can cause a mild irritation on the skin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++