MAMONDE Pang Pang Hair Shadow 07 / 마몽드 팡 팡 헤어 섀도우 07 라이트 브라운

Unscented.
It's a matte hair shadow. This is a solid brown shade. I use this shade for my light brown hair. The sponge that comes with the product works just great. I tried to apply it with a brush or fingers and it wasn't right. You need to get a good amount of product on the sponge and press it into the scalp. I apply it only to the areas that have at least some hair which creates more natural look. You can wipe any excess hair shadow with a tissue or fingers. I think it needs a bit of practice to get the hang of it. 
You can easily wash it off with soap and water.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++