Eau Thermale Avène Very High Protection Lotion SPF50/ Très haute protection lait spf 50

It contains 100ml (travel size).
The scent doesn't bother me.
I have tried a lot of different sun screens but this one stands out of the crowd for me. This sun screen gives really high protection and is very water resistant. It's creamy (thick cream) and you have to reapply it now and then but not as often as any other. It does feel like a shield on the skin and I do tend to get pimples after using it constantly but anyway it's better than a sun burn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++