HOLIKA HOLIKA Sweet Cotton Sebum Clear Powder In Mist

 65 ml.
The scent isn't natural but at the same time it isn't overwhelming or annoying. The smell is clean/ fresh and sweet. Basically it's a water - powder mist. You have to shake the bottle for water and powder to get mixed together. The mist will appear milky in the bottle but it comes out clear when you spray without any visible residue on the skin. I find the price very affordable for such a great product. 
Somehow I prefer it over a Skindinavia The makeup Finishing spray oil control. I use it on my face as well as on my hair. It gives a great oil control and makes my make up last longer. One more good thing about it is that it's quite compact as for a spray and travel friendly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++