ETUDE HOUSE Zero Sebum White Sebum Clear

 15 ml.
It's an acidic sebum melting cream. It's made to melt the white sebum in your pores in order to get it out. The active ingredient is glycolic acid. I would suggest you to be careful if you have a sensitive skin or if you are using any acne treatment cream/ gels. I could say it does the job but only if you have low to medium sebum production. Basically it works better if you have whiteheads. For my stubborn blackheads I prefer LIOELE Blackhead Clear (I hope it will never be discontinued). To get a better effect I steam my face and I keep this cream for a bit longer than it says on the packaging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++