SKIN 79 Super Beblesh Balm BRONZE SPF 50+ PA+++

40 g.
The packaging is quite large and not suitable for travelling.
It has a perfumy scent.
The Bronze colour turned out to be very dark for my skin. The shade is a mixture of brown, orange, red undertones. All I can say I am not a fan of it. I thought about mixing it with other BB creams but it turns out to be very heavy and it doesn't look pretty. In my experience bronzers that have red and orange tones have a tendency to look cheap on the skin. Unless you apply a very small amount of. In this case you may make it work. The coverage is quite high and in my opinion this shade works better for contouring.
To be honest I prefer their purple version of this BB cream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++