Innisfree NO-SEBUM Blur Primer

25 ml.
It's a very thick, lightly tinted silicon primer. It has a nice fresh herbal scent that isn't strong or annoying. I'm really glad I decided to try it. It works very well filling in the pores. It gives a long lasting blur effect and oil control. It also creates a nice smooth finish.  It sits comfortably on my skin. Of course like any other silicon primer it can get clumpy if you apply too much so I suggest you take a small amount and spread thinly. I like to press it into the skin to fill in the pores and it works great. Since my skin is very oily I use it on top of milk of magnesium and it gives me a major oil control through out the day. This primer is also great if you have a flaky dry patches skin situation going on. I think it's the healthiest silicon primer I have ever tried.
Ingredients:
CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, SILICA, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, MICA (CI 77019), DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), MINERAL SALTS, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), WATER, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PROPANEDIOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, DIOSPYROS KAKI FRUIT EXTRACT, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, FRAGRANCE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++