LILY LOLO Mineral Foundation SPF 15 Butterscotch " Medium, olive with yellow undertones "

Unscented. Contains SPF 15. Size 10g.
As you can see the container has a lockable sifter which means no spills or mess.
This is a mineral foundation powder that is free from harmful ingredients.
The powder is very absorbent and gives a great mattifying effect. It isn't as smooth as the powders that contain silicone but it is very fine and gives a good coverage. Even though I am happy with the coverage, I would still have to use a concealer to cover the blemishes. Butterscotch shade suits very well my medium olive skin tone with yellow undertone. I was very satisfied with my purchase and would reorder it again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++