Lioele Mix Concealer

Capacity : 4 g. and 3.5 g.
The packaging is very cute and sturdy. The scent (floral) is not too strong. I don't know how I could forget that I have such a great concealer! It simply got lost between all the make up that I own.
It comes in two shades. Both shades are suitable for yellow skin tone. The lighter shade is more into the beige and the darker shade goes into the yellow. I have a yellow beige skin tone so this palette concealer is a really good match for me. The formula is thick and creamy but not oily. You have to swirl around with your finger to melt the product. But you can also use a brush for more precise application. I like how well it covers my sports and redness. It gives a very natural and flowerless finish. It goes well on dry patches and inflamed pimples. The coverage is great too. Also I use it to conceal my dark circles and it does the job really well.
 It depends on the lighting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++