Missha all-around Safe Block Whitening Sun Mist SPF50+/PA+++ / 미샤

80 ml. Highly scented.
The formulation is like a dry oil type of sun screen. I don't spray it directly on to my face instead I spray it on my fingers then I apply it on my skin. I think it is suitable for both: oily and dry skin. It gets absorbed in seconds. I applied it on the back of my hand which is usually very dry and it didn't leave any dewy finish just a silky smooth touch. It may feel a bit weird on your fingers while you are applying it. I think it's a lightweight formula that is easy to spread all over the body. I also use it for my scalp. The only thing that bothers me is the scent that is too strong and perfumy in my opinion.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++