Gonyak Soft JELLY Scrub

I find it strange but I couldn't find how much it contains.
I don't think that I like the smell even though it's not too strong or too harsh.
First of all it can be describes as one of those microdermabrasion scrubs that has fine practicals / tiny crystals. The difference is that it comes in a jelly form. The gel comes out of the tube quite easily but the problem is that it slides off your palms and face when you try to exfoliate. It's very inconvenient. The cleaning performance isn't great either. I don't think I will repurchase it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++