Innisfree PINK BEAM MINERAL POWDER

It contains 4 g.




The product has no scent (I like it). It's a very finely milled powder. The powder is very soft and applies easily on my skin. To apply this product I prefer to use a medium to small size brush. You have to keep in mind to use very little of it. 
It is a glowing/ shimmering pink highlighter that can be used as an eye shadow. I don't think it looks natural on a skin but it does look pretty. Keep in mind that it can look crazy under a certain lightning. I would suggest using very little amount of this product. I'm not sure if it looks that great on a yellow skin tone as it looks on a pink or pale porcelain skin but it still looks nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++