SKINFOOD Black Sugar Scrub Foam

It contains 160g.
The citrus scent is very refreshing. At the beginning the sugar scrubbing particles can be a bit harsh and abrasive if you have a delicate/ sensitive skin but eventually they will melt. I use it mostly on my body. The products foams up very nicely in contact with water and lives my skin squeaky clean. I have tried several foam cleansers and this one doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or uncomfortable. The only problem is that I am not entirely happy about the ingredients especially the fact that it contains parabens. As for a scrubbing performance I still prefer St. Ives apricot scrub that does the job way better but as for a cleansing foam it is great.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++