BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

1.8g. Unscented.
I have been on a search for a really glamorous and good quality pigment. This pigment is very soft to the touch. I use my finger to apply it and it doesn't get messy. The glitter feels very soft and smooth. They (glitter and shimmer) may be a bit wet in texture so they just stick to the eyelid. I have noticed that glitter and simmer comes in different shapes and sizes. Daylight shade contains goldish as well as silver light shimmering particles. It doesn't look like a cheap glitter. It accentuates the eyes in a fine and elegant way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++