MISSHA The Style Under Eye Brightener # 1 Light Beige

6 g.
Light beige is just the right shade for my yellow beige skin. I have to say that this concealer is surprisingly very good. I did not expected it to work that well. The texture is just right not to thick but not too thin. It has kind of creamy dry formula that is water resistant. It provides medium to high coverage. There are so many ways to use a concealer like this.  I like to mix it with some silicon primer, you can also mix it with lotion or add it to your favorite foundation to get a full / desirable coverage. I use it to cover my blemishes and it does the job very well. It has a tendency to crease a bit but nothing too drastic. I apply it with my finger and it blends nicely into the skin. The applicator gives you just the right about of the product and it spreads easily.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++