Innisfree Mineral Single Cream Eyeshadow No5

6.3 g.  Unscented.

As you can see the shade depends a lot on lightning. It can go from dark brown to khaki brown shade. The pigmentation is quite good, light but I think it's buildable. The texture is creamy but it goes on dry so you have to work fast cause it might get a bit clumpy. I have noticed that applying it with the finger helps to melt the product. I was hoping for it to be more pigmented than shimmery but I think it depends on the eye shadow primer that you may use as a base. Keep in mind that sparkles and shimmer are highly present in this eyeshadow!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++