ASDM Beverly Hills Moisturising Facial Cleanser 240ml



The list of ingredients is great! The scent is very natural I like it a lot. The consistency is thick and creamy with some abrasive particles (that I could live without). It smells like organic rose water. I use it whenever I feel that I need an extra hydration during my usual skin care routine. I think it's suitable fore sensitive skin (but not extremely sensitive) even though it contains glycolic acid. I use it after I wash my face with soap or foam and it gives my skin the moister it needs.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++