Etude House CC Cream (Correct&Care) SPF30/PA++ #1 Silky Type Natural Coverage


It contains 35 g.
I had some samples of this product and I really like it. So I decided to buy a full size. I really like it. The scent isn't too strong so it doesn't bother me. I think this products is suitable for everyday wear. It has SPF 30 which is great! The texture is lightweight and one or two pumps are enough to cover all my face and neck. It's important not to apply too much. It blends easily into my skin and gives me enough coverage (light to medium coverage). It evens my skin tone and covers well the redness and so on. I would say it is quite friendly to a flakiness on my skin that appears from time to time (Retin A treatment). It is also suitable for a sensitive skin.
 I use it when I need some quick and light coverage. It can be applied with your fingers fast and easy as if you would apply a lotion (although I try not to get it into my eyebrows). It does make my skin tone slightly lighter but nothing too extreme. It has something to do with oil control but not much. I like how natural it looks on my skin! It doesn't give me a complete matte finish but it gives more of a natural glow (moisten and healthy looking skin). Sometimes when I need more coverage I mix it with Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit SPF30 and it's a perfect combination for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++