Etude House Dear Girls Big Eyes Maker





I think this was one of those compulsive purchases that happens to all of us from time to time. In theory it sounds like a great products but in practice it's 50/50. The swatches look great on the back of my hand but I find it a bit complicated to apply and not as pigmented. Several times I pulled the cup off instead of unscrewing it but you can fix it easily and insert the part that went out. I will keep using it and see how it goes but I don't think this product is as practical as it appears to be. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++