Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer / oily eyelids primer

It almost has no scent.
The consistency isn't too thick or too thin. It's not sticky or greasy. It applies very well on top of makeup as well as on bear skin (eyelid).
This shadow is quite pigmented on it's own and maybe I had to do more of a swatches but I felt a bit lazy. Sorry. Maybe I will post more pictures later.
I can say that this primer does it's job! It keeps my eye shadow and a liner in place all day long. One thing is to notice is that you have to wait till it dries or settles before layering with another product. The eye shadows turns to be more pigmented when I use this primer and you need very little amount of it. I think this product would be great for oily eyelids as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++