ARITAUM World glam coating tint 01. New York

Contains: 9ml

It tastes sweet and has a bitter - sour scent. In my opinion the scent is a bit strong for the lip product. Generally speaking I know that lip products [if they are not organic] contain a lot of chemicals very harmful for your health [so that's what you should keep in mind]. In this case I don't even want to know where this sweet taste comes from or the scent. I have tried searching for the ingredients list but I had no luck finding it.

The applicator is soft and easy to use.


I would say it's a peachy colour [pink + orange]. The colour/ tint gets into the skin and stays longer than the gloss. It brightens my natural lip colour and blends very well. Your natural lip colour will get more intense. The gloss doesn't feel sticky or thick. it stays on my lip long enough I don´t have to reapply it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++