Mango seed cleansing butter The Face Shop / Korean cosmetics / review

I got several samples of it. First thing to notice is that the scent is just too strong for me. The scent is really overpowering. I used it in the shower and it feels as if you were applying some perfume all over your face. I didn't like that. But the scent itself is quite nice and sweet [it isn't a natural smell though].
The buttery texture melts into a fine oil after you massage it onto your skin. It should be applied on a dry skin. It helps to dissolve your make-up but it won't remove it completely. I wash it off with warm water and I use dove soap or any other cleanser to remove my make-up entirely. I won't buy the full size of it simply because the smell is a way too strong for me and I think my skin won't get enough rest after being exposed to heavily scented product.
Ingredients :
Water, Mineral Oil, Propanediol, Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-8, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Dicaprylyl Ether, Microcrystalline Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beta-Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, C18-21 Alkane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, PEG-150 Distearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trideceth-6, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++