SKIN FOOD Black sugar Cleansing Oil / Korea cosmetic / Review


It contains 170ml. 
First thing to notice is that the  pump works great and has a small protector to insert in between the pump and the bottle  so you won't be able to push down accidentally. It has a very nice natural lemon scent that feels very fresh and clean. The scent isn't bothering.
The oil feels very nice and soft on your skin. It makes me want to apply more and more of it. It doesn't leave my skin squeaky clean but instead it feels moisturising. The cleansing oil should be applied on a dry skin cause it turns white after being mixed with water and becomes fluid [not oily]. I reach for it when I need to dissolve some waterproof product [lip tint or liner]. It helps to melt the product but I can't say that it removes my make-up entirely. So I still have to wash my face with dove soap or cleansing foam after that. It's good at removing swatches from my hand. But I would suggest to use a cotton pad or a dry facial sponge to wipe it off .
 Ingredients:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++