Missha The style Art Designing Pore Cover Balm


It contains 29g. No SPF.
The scent intensity could be rate as medium.  It doesn't bother me since it is a make - up base product. It reminds me of Avon magix face perfector spf 20 [old dry formula]. It has a dry silicon texture that melt after being massaged into the skin. I apply it over Milk Of Magnesia and it does covers my pores really well. You need very little otherwise your make - up might slide. Over it I use powder foundation over it cause it works better for my skin that is oily. I try to be careful applying this product around my upper lip cause it tends to get messy. It does covers my pores well but it won't make them magically disappear. It kind of fills in the pores and it also controls oils. 
I think you get a good amount for the price so it should last me long time. Once I finish it I will buy a similar one that has SPF.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++