Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner 10 in 1 Ultra Pore Solution

It comes in a plastic bottle number 5 also known as PP polypropene [it is considered safe to use].
I decided to buy it cause I have heard a lot of good things about it. Usually I do check the ingredients but this time I didn't. :( Apparently this toner contains alcohol. I try to avoid the ingredients that can be drying or harsh to my skin. Even though I have oily skin I try to hydrate and moisturise my skin as most as possible in order to keep it looking young, fresh and healthy [dry patches on oily skin do not look good].
I don't think it is has something to do with oil control. It does smell like alcohol. It wipes away the oils very well, I would say it is more gentle than any other toner that might contain similar ingredients. I will finish the product but I won't repurchase it. I won't use it on my face I will use it on my back or any other place less gentle. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++