Avalon Organics Deep Moisturizing Shampoo Awapuhi Mango Therapy and Faith in Nature Coconut Conditioner

It contains 414ml and comes in a plastic bottle number 1. It has a nice natural sweet - sour floral scent nothing overpowering. It makes my hair soft and easy to comb. It contains a lot of great natural ingredients to keep my hair healthy. It is suitable for everyday use [I wash my hair everyday in the morning]. It helps to maintain healthy shine, softness and silky texture. It leaves my hair and scalp feeling properly clean and moisturised. I feel like a lot of good thing nourishing ingredients are being absorbed into my hair. It is important to mention that my hair feels much thicker after I wash them.
I used to use it before and I will continue using it.
If I have to use a conditioner I reach for faith in nature. Their conditioners are not as thick as some of other brands. My hair are thin and gets oily quite fast. So I need a conditioner that wouldn't make them feel heavy or oily. This one has a light consistency. The consistency is quite liquid. You don't have to wait for it to be absorbed just spread in on your hair and wash it off and you are good to go. It makes my hair very easy to comb. It also helps to keep them healthy and shiny.
This conditioner has a very natural coconut scent [not vanilla sweet artificial coconut]. I like it a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++