ETUDE HOUSE Black Head Final Kit Double-up


 This toner is more foamy than Lioele Blackhead Clear toner or Missha Super Aqua Black Head Clear Kit toner. It works just as great as the other two previously mentioned. I use it for my entire face and I keep it on my skin for 25 minutes. It is a great product. It does what it's suppose to do. It cleans pores perfectly but I'm not going to repurchase it just because I don't need an extra cream that comes with it. So I stay loyal to Lioele Blackhead Clear toner as I like it a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++