A'PIEU Sweet Tea Lip Balm #3 Red Apple Tea

Capacity : 6 g.

It's a tinted lip balm type (it doesn't stain). The scent is very nice but not natural (obviously).
It's not sticky it feels like a decent lip balm in red with a cool undertone. It blends well with my natural lip colour. I think it is suitable for every day use as for an occasion. I can make it look less visible by applying less product but I can also make it more stand out on my lips by applying more (obviously). It doesn't look like a heavy lipstick it gives more of a natural look.
I've ended up buying another one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++