Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit SPF30 PA++ N02 Light beige

I was getting a lot of samples of this BB cream so I have been trying it since then.
It has a nice light scent.

All of the samples that I received came in N02 Light beige which is much lighter colour than my actual skin tone. But I go around with a tissue to absorb the excess shin/ oil and powder it with a powder suitable for my skin tone. So you can't actually say that it isn't my shade it blend very well with your natural skin tone. I have notices that is works really great with my oily skin. I can't say that it will give you a great oil control but it does give me a better oil control than any other BB creams that I have tried. The coverage that it provides is medium to high. I could also say that it becomes one with the skin and it doesn't exaggerate my flakiness that I tend to have from time to time. I like that it provides SPF 30! SPF is very important for me!
I think I need to mention that I did buy the full size of it in a darker shade W24 Honey beige. I like it a lot!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++