lavera all - round cream/ sensitive skin



It looks like a body butter but it's not as heavy as a normal body butter. Since it's all round cream (which means you can use it all over your body) I use it mostly on my face. It's organic and all natural so it can be used on a face. It hydrates very well and is suitable for sensitive skin. I have an oily skin but I still need moisture and hydration. It has a very nice and natural scent. I apply it any time after I wash my face. It doesn't leave my skin sticky or oily or slippery. It gets absorbed by giving you a matte finish.
Why do I like it? I like it because I can use it on my face after a Retin A treatment and it won't burn or sting and so on. I could use organic coconut oil and I did use to use it but then I found this one and I like it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++