Jason Sea Fresh mouthwash and Jason Healthy Mouth mouthwash

Each contains 473 ml.
I think Cinnamon clove is my favourite cause it smells and tastes so good! Both of them are very powerful and work great. The main reason I like them is that I'm not afraid to swallow it (I'm obviously not drinking it on purpose) but every product you use to brush your teeth stays in your mouth no matter how hard you would try to rinse it. I have read somewhere that through out the year you end up eating the whole tube of toothpaste (or maybe more than one I can't remember). But that doesn't bother me any more cause I switched to all natural and organic oral hygiene products.
I have reordered the cinnamon clove but I don't think I'm going to reorder sea fresh  unless it will be on sales. Sea fresh is not as typical or traditional mint flavour. It took me several uses to get use to it but now it's okay. I use it as it is in the bottle but sometimes if I find it too strong for me I would mix it with a bit of water.  A little goes a long way. It does what it's supposed to do but it doesn't leave that nasty (in my opinion) film and it doesn't dry out my mouth (it doesn't make me feel thirsty cause that was the main issue for me). It doesn't block my taste receptors, food tastes like usual after it. It helped me a lot with my sore/ swollen gums that I got from a tooth growth. It calms the inflammation. Love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++