Holika Holika UV Wonder shield Powdery spray SPF50+ PA+++ and Holika Holika UV Wonder shield Smart Sun Spray SPF50+ PA+++

Both of them are 100ml although Holika Holika UV Wonder shield Powdery spray bottle appears to be larger.
The sent is very light (What is great). The spray works great but I prefer to spray it on my palm first and then spread it on my face (I don't spray directly onto my face). Yes, it's suitable for a face as for a whole body.
Holika Holika UV Wonder shield Smart Sun Spray SPF50+ PA+++
Smart Sun Spray leaves the skin slightly highlighted/ glowing.
Holika Holika UV Wonder shield Powdery spray SPF50+ PA+++
And Powdery spray makes your skin velvety matte. 
Both products feel very smooth and soft and lightweight on a skin. None of them ever broke me out. It doesn't make your skin pale or oily. I use it as a base under my make-up as well as on it's own. I like to spray it into my hair parting to protect the skin on my head as it gets burnt easily/to protect skin underneath my hair. It's stay for really long on the skin and it seems to be waterproof (although it is not mentioned on the packaging). But you do have to reapply your sunscreen every hour or so and give it at least 20minutes before you go out. I don't know if I have to mention that it gives a really high protection! 

Umbrella!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++