ASDM Beverly Hills Glycolic Acid Complex

Unboxing:
It comes in a plastic container of 60ml.
Usage: 
It almost has no scent what is good in my opinion.
It is a reach thick cream but not heavy. High quality. It applies easily and absorbs fast. It has a very beautiful bright natural yellow colour as you can see.
After my first application (next morning after) I have received a compliment that my skin looks good (maybe it was only a coincidence). But my skin did look different. My skin tone looked more even and it felt soft, smooth. I really like the effect it has on my skin after I use this cream. It's a peeling type cream I would say. I will keep using it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++