Toothpaste natural / organic GRANDMOTHER AGAFIA / Babushka Agafja / Бабушка Агафья

 It comes in a plastic tube of 75ml. There are 6 different flavours as far as I know. For the moment I am using:
Ingredients:
*No aftertaste; *great cleaning; *foamy (but not too foamy); *Natural ingredients; * doesn't kill the taste of food; *Suitable for travelling
This one is different from the rest. It has small salt particles. I wouldn't suggest it for sensitive teeth but it used to be my favourite for a while.
Other tooth pastes ingredients:

I am using this tooth paste for years now. I will keep repurchasing and loving it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++