ASDM Beverly Hills Maximum Hydration Cream

 
It contains ingredients that are actually effective in delaying skin ageing: Matrixyl (lipopeptide) 3000; Pure Hyaluronic Acid; Argireline (peptide); Syn®-coll (peptide); Glycan Peptide;
Peptides are believed to stimulate the skin's natural mechanism to produce collagen.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) supposedly is the key compound that keeps our skin youthful and hydrated.
Unboxing:
It comes in a plastic container of 60ml.
 
How to use:
It has a very nice, soft and natural rose geranium scent.
It is a very reach consistency cream. Very hydrating and moisturizing. Suitable for all skin types including sensitive ones. It absorbs fast into the skin. It won't give you a matte finish and it is not suppose to do so. It smooths out my skin and leaves it feeling soft and moist.
Since I have oily skin type I use it only when I don't have to put my make-up or before I go to bed. It won't control your oils but it will give you a good and deep hydration. Even if I have oily skin I try to apply different oils (organic extra virgin olive oil or organic coconut oil) or reach natural creams to make my skin produce less oil.
 I like this cream a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++