ASDM Beverly Hills Maximum Hydration Cream

 
It contains ingredients that are actually effective in delaying skin ageing: Matrixyl (lipopeptide) 3000; Pure Hyaluronic Acid; Argireline (peptide); Syn®-coll (peptide); Glycan Peptide;
Peptides are believed to stimulate the skin's natural mechanism to produce collagen.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) supposedly is the key compound that keeps our skin youthful and hydrated.
Unboxing:
It comes in a plastic container of 60ml.
 
How to use:
It has a very nice, soft and natural rose geranium scent.
It is a very reach consistency cream. Very hydrating and moisturizing. Suitable for all skin types including sensitive ones. It absorbs fast into the skin. It won't give you a matte finish and it is not suppose to do so. It smooths out my skin and leaves it feeling soft and moist.
Since I have oily skin type I use it only when I don't have to put my make-up or before I go to bed. It won't control your oils but it will give you a good and deep hydration. Even if I have oily skin I try to apply different oils (organic extra virgin olive oil or organic coconut oil) or reach natural creams to make my skin produce less oil.
 I like this cream a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++

Oily skin make-up: Milk of Magnesium, Avon Magix Face Perfector, Monistat Gel, Skinfood Black Egg Primer, Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Pact, Lioele Mix Concealer, Missha Signature Wrinkle Filler BB Cream, Nivea Pressed Powder, Sephora Foundation Compact, Catrice Mineral powder, Sephora Blush, Maybelline Pure Mineral blush, Tanaka/Thanaka powder