Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

This is the lists of products that I use to calm down red inflamed spot in a short time period (as fast as it is possible):
Lactic acid peel 20%
I apply it with a cotton swab directly on to a spot before I go to bed. I tend to leave it on for as long as I possibly can. I prefer lactic acid because it is not as harsh as salicylic acid. It doesn't provoke any burning sensations or hurt. This is why I can use it several days straight applying directly on to a spot. It calms down the inflammation and makes the spot to disappear. The next morning it will appear smaller (less inflamed). 
 Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream / 10% Benzoyl Peroxide

 It is a thick white cream that disappear when applied. It absorbs very fast. The downside is that it contains parabens. Works great especially if you have never used it before. Within the years your skin can get used to it and the effect will be less noticeable but it still works great for me.
 Quinoderm 10 / Benzoyl Peroxide 10% + Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate 0.5%


This cream is not as thick as the previous one. It doesn't disappear  as fast as Clear Zit. It takes time for it to be absorbed. I think it does the job as well as any other benzoyl peroxide product. I did not notice anything special about it. 
Ingredients
Active Substances: Benzoyl Peroxide, hydrous 10% w/w, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate 0.5% w/w
Other ingredients: Lactic acid, white soft paraffin, edetic acid, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, maize starch, cetostearyl alcohol, sodium cetostearyl sulphate, macrogol 40 castor oil, purified water.
Flucinar / Fluocinolone acetonide 0.025%
 You may or may not need a prescription for it depending on a country policy. It calms down: any kind of inflammation, irritation [around the mouth], redness, itch [spots, insect bites]. It stays on the skin as a tacky gel but not sticky [ointment]. Yesterday I had an irritation around my mouth so I did use it and today it is gone. But try to use it as little as possible as it is a topical corticosteroid [topical steroid].  It is advised to use a small amount of this preparation. Apply it thinly just to the areas affected, and then massage it gently into the skin until it disappears. Topical corticosteroids should not be used for long periods of time or on large areas of the body.
Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%
Tretinoin gel is known as a skin peel treatment. Great for acne [acne scars] and wrinkle treatment. Usually I apply it directly on to a spot but it can be applied to the whole face or back and so on. It fades away dark acne marks and helps the spots to get cleaned faster. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++