innisfree MINERAL SHIMMERING BASE

It comes in a tube of 40ml. It almost has no scent at all (That is great!). It is a very light herbal scent I would say.
The consistency is like a lotion (light and thin). Blends easily and absorbs well into the skin.
It has a fine pink shimmer and gives pearl glow to the skin. It has moisturising properties. No oil control. It won't help your make-up last longer. But it can be use it as a body glow/ highlighter (here and there not all over the body). It doesn't look cheap on the skin.
Mostly it is suitable for people that have dry or dry/normal skin type and don't have large pores. Also it will look gorgeous on fair/ light skin with pink undertone. 
People with oily skin (and yellow undertone) can also use it as a highlighter for the face but in this case it should be powdered so the excess moisture/lotion is absorbed
I am not using it as a base and I would avoid using it when I need my make-up last long. It can exaggerate the pores or any imperfection that you may have. 
But I tried putting it on my lips and it looks great. It gives them pure/innocent/fresh look.
Am I going to repurchase it? No, I don't think I need it that badly maybe I should try Innisfree Pink Beam Mineral Powder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++