Holika Aqua max sebum control Moisture Cream

It comes in a glass jar of 120ml. I prefer glass containers to plastic because it is not harmful for the environment and safe for you. 
The scent is quite strong but not too strong. It smells refreshing and clean (unisex scent).
 It comes with a plastic spatula as you can see.
It's a thick gel consistency cream with white capsules. It is important to mention that it's paraben free.
When you spread it the white capsules melt. It leaves your skin nice and refreshed but unfortunately oil control is quite low. I use it in combination with my Thanaka powder and Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Pact to give it a little bit of oil control [2-3 hours if I am lucky 4h.].
I use it when I have to go out fast and not for too long. I wouldn't use it as my make-up base. Also I couldn't use it as a daily cream because of the scent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++