Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base #2 Berry choux

This sample was enough for 3-4 applications. I'm not fond of artificial scents but this one is very light and sweat. It doesn't stay long and goes away in an hour or so.
The texture is fluffy, smooth and very creamy but not heavy. It blends easily. No oil control. It feels a bit like a powdery cream. It has SPF 25.
I would like to mention that I don't like how it feels on my eyelids. Somehow it makes them oily and creates some sort of discomfort. It doesn't give you any coverage. It can make your skin look pale.
I wouldn't use is as my make-up base (when I want my make-up to last long). I would apply it only when I have to go some place fast and not for too long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++